Monday, February 25, 2019

Distribution Research - My Plan

Once my project has been advertised to the public and has gathered attention and interest from my target audience, I need to find a method to distribute my them. After learning about software programs, where independent film companies can issue their products out to paying subscribers, I have decided that I will be using the website IndyRed, in which professional critics provide independent film reviews and indie movie reviews and funding for low budget films and small film companies. I decided I will be using this as it is an effective technique to getting the attention and my film out to watchers. By using IndyRed, I feel I can be successful as a small film producer as this website can provide funding, reviews, and a space to display my work alongside other independent film companies. Also, as the critics who review these movie are directors and scriptwriters with years of experience and many connections within the film business, this could also help promote my movie and give it a chance at becoming a popular and famous film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarter Four Final Submission