Monday, January 28, 2019

Second Revisions - Audio

As we re-edited our film, we realized that some of the audio was hard to hear, also as suggested from our peers. I contacted the actors whose lines were hard to hear or unheard at all and asked to re-film the audio clips. Lily Mancini and Pipa Von Kessel, two supporting leads in my show, are both in my seventh period class so it was easier to find them for the recordings. We recorded them on my phone and I sent them to Marin's computer to be edited in over the old audio clips. However, Andrew Sapienza, a main lead in my show who plays "Graham Fitzgerald", has been absent or helping out in our seventh period theatre class, has been harder to follow up with to re-record some of his lines. To accommodate to his schedule, I asked to meet with him over a weekend and we agreed on a time to record. After getting my recording, they can be edited in to improve our films audio and overall quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarter Four Final Submission