Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Marketing Plan

Based on my marketing research found within other films, I have decided to use social media to promote my film. Similar to many films and television shows, I will make an Instagram account for my company and film. I will include behind the scenes footage as well as inspirational acting quotes and updates within our company. Including multiple aspects of filming, such as editing, recording, filming, meetings, and updates on the film will intrigue a large audience as it has something for everyone. As I needed a company name, I was inspired me to create BluLight Films, as a means to show that I am a small filming company interested in making more movies and a name for my company is the film industry. I am using Instagram because it allows followers and fans to follow, share, and like our account and posts, spreading the word about what we do. This is extremely beneficial to getting our company and film name out there. Below is the homepage for my Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarter Four Final Submission